Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Services Window is empty and Collab Toolbar showing 0 changes when computer is awaken from sleep but it doesn't sync fully
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project and publish it to Collab. Do not make any local changes.
2. Leave the project open and put your computer to sleep.
3. After a few hours (unsure how much time is required to trigger behavior), wake up your computer and return to your project.
Expected results: Services Window reconnects after waking up and the Collab Toolbar properly syncs the project's current state (accurately reflecting if there are local changes to publish or indicating that the project is up-to-date or that there are pending updates).
Actual results: Services Window is empty and Collab Toolbar is in publish state with 0 changes to publish. See attached image.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.15f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b4
Fixed in: 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors