Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[SerializeReference] Some fields are still visible when using HideInInspector
When using SerializeReference, fields that use HideInInspector are still sometimes visible.
1) Add script Test
2) Add to GameObject and notice the field node is visible even though it is marked with the HideInInspector attribute
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface