Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[SerializeReference] Some fields are still visible when using HideInInspector
When using SerializeReference, fields that use HideInInspector are still sometimes visible.
1) Add script Test
2) Add to GameObject and notice the field node is visible even though it is marked with the HideInInspector attribute
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates