Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[SerializeReference] Some fields are still visible when using HideInInspector
When using SerializeReference, fields that use HideInInspector are still sometimes visible.
1) Add script Test
2) Add to GameObject and notice the field node is visible even though it is marked with the HideInInspector attribute
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline