Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[SerializeReference] looses object reference to Material in build
1. Open the attached project "SerializeReference" and scene "MaterialList"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "MaterialList" and make sure "Test1", "Test2" materials are attached to the "Materialcells" list
3. Enter Play Mode and see both Materials being logged in the Console
4. Build and Run the project.
5. Open Player Log by clicking the three dots in the right corner of the Console window and selecting "Open Player Log"
Expected result: Both Materials are being logged in the Player Log
Actual result: Materials are null
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
Could not test with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0a1 (SerializeReference inaccessible due to its protection level)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file