Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[SerializeReference] Crash when using SerializeReference with preloaded assets in player build
1) Pull attached changeset
2) Build a standalone player, windows x64 was tested locally.
3) Launch player, crash!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's