Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[SerializeReference] Crash when using SerializeReference with preloaded assets in player build
1) Pull attached changeset
2) Build a standalone player, windows x64 was tested locally.
3) Launch player, crash!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Nov 28, 2019 07:12
Nov 25, 2019 12:52
we have a significant problem here too.
Nov 21, 2019 08:57
Please we have a significant problem here.
Nov 20, 2019 08:59
Any workaround available for this in any of the betas/ releases?