Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[SerializeReference] Crash when using SerializeReference with preloaded assets in player build
1) Pull attached changeset
2) Build a standalone player, windows x64 was tested locally.
3) Launch player, crash!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps