Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[SerializeReference] Crash on GetSerializedPropertyTypeNameString when accessing property.type of interface with undeclared type
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "TestScene" Scene in the attached "case_1185791.zip" Unity project
2. Inspect the "Test GameObject" GameObject
3. In the Project tab, navigate to the Scripts folder
4. Drag and drop the "TestMonoBehaviour" Script onto "Test GameObject"
5. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5
Note: before version 2019.3.0a2, SerializeReference was inaccessible due to its protection level. Unable to test in versions earlier than 2019.3.0a1 due to SerializeReference being unavailable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view