Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[SerializeReference] Crash on GetSerializedPropertyTypeNameString when accessing property.type of interface with undeclared type
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "TestScene" Scene in the attached "case_1185791.zip" Unity project
2. Inspect the "Test GameObject" GameObject
3. In the Project tab, navigate to the Scripts folder
4. Drag and drop the "TestMonoBehaviour" Script onto "Test GameObject"
5. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5
Note: before version 2019.3.0a2, SerializeReference was inaccessible due to its protection level. Unable to test in versions earlier than 2019.3.0a1 due to SerializeReference being unavailable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows