Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[SerializeReference] Crash on GetSerializedPropertyTypeNameString when accessing property.type of interface with undeclared type
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "TestScene" Scene in the attached "case_1185791.zip" Unity project
2. Inspect the "Test GameObject" GameObject
3. In the Project tab, navigate to the Scripts folder
4. Drag and drop the "TestMonoBehaviour" Script onto "Test GameObject"
5. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5
Note: before version 2019.3.0a2, SerializeReference was inaccessible due to its protection level. Unable to test in versions earlier than 2019.3.0a1 due to SerializeReference being unavailable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events