Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
SerializedProperty Undo does not work properly when the parent SerializedObject is a script with managed references
Generating diff of this object for undo because the type tree changed still occurs.
I have attached a repro. Open the project. Navigate to the Locales directory and select one of the assets. In the inspector click the + icon for the Metadata and add a Comment, the error will be thrown and Undo will not work correctly.
Note: Also unable to apply changes made to prefab of Monobehaviours with SerializedReference objects. Tested on 2019.3.0f4 (91ed33c208f3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete