Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
SerializedProperty Undo does not work properly when the parent SerializedObject is a script with managed references
Generating diff of this object for undo because the type tree changed still occurs.
I have attached a repro. Open the project. Navigate to the Locales directory and select one of the assets. In the inspector click the + icon for the Metadata and add a Comment, the error will be thrown and Undo will not work correctly.
Note: Also unable to apply changes made to prefab of Monobehaviours with SerializedReference objects. Tested on 2019.3.0f4 (91ed33c208f3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface