Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
SerializedProperty Undo does not work properly when the parent SerializedObject is a script with managed references
Generating diff of this object for undo because the type tree changed still occurs.
I have attached a repro. Open the project. Navigate to the Locales directory and select one of the assets. In the inspector click the + icon for the Metadata and add a Comment, the error will be thrown and Undo will not work correctly.
Note: Also unable to apply changes made to prefab of Monobehaviours with SerializedReference objects. Tested on 2019.3.0f4 (91ed33c208f3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field