Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
SerializedProperty Undo does not work properly when the parent SerializedObject is a script with managed references
Generating diff of this object for undo because the type tree changed still occurs.
I have attached a repro. Open the project. Navigate to the Locales directory and select one of the assets. In the inspector click the + icon for the Metadata and add a Comment, the error will be thrown and Undo will not work correctly.
Note: Also unable to apply changes made to prefab of Monobehaviours with SerializedReference objects. Tested on 2019.3.0f4 (91ed33c208f3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected