Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
SerializedProperty.prefabOverride affects other properties as well
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Create an empty game object
3. Attach TestScript.cs to the object
4. Make a prefab of the object
5. Change the Int_ and String_ values of the object from the hierarchy
6. Click "Reset int_"
7. Notice that String value changes as well, with the first character of your input
Expected result: the string value should not be affected
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p1, 5.5.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default