Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
SerializedProperty.prefabOverride affects other properties as well
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Create an empty game object
3. Attach TestScript.cs to the object
4. Make a prefab of the object
5. Change the Int_ and String_ values of the object from the hierarchy
6. Click "Reset int_"
7. Notice that String value changes as well, with the first character of your input
Expected result: the string value should not be affected
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p1, 5.5.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.