Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
SerializedProperty.prefabOverride affects other properties as well
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Create an empty game object
3. Attach TestScript.cs to the object
4. Make a prefab of the object
5. Change the Int_ and String_ values of the object from the hierarchy
6. Click "Reset int_"
7. Notice that String value changes as well, with the first character of your input
Expected result: the string value should not be affected
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p1, 5.5.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3