Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
SerializedProperty children not visible when put in horizontal group
1. Open the attached project (Bugtest.zip)
2. Open the Test -> EditorWindowTest window
3. Observe that elements of array0 are visible, but elements of array1 and array2 are not
Expected: the array elemens of all arrays are visible when they are put in the horizontal group
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a3
Reproduced in 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8
Did not reproduce in 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a1
Regression introduced in 2018.2.0a2
Note : This issue is fixed on unity version 2019.1.0a3 & later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website