Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
SerializedProperty children not visible when put in horizontal group
1. Open the attached project (Bugtest.zip)
2. Open the Test -> EditorWindowTest window
3. Observe that elements of array0 are visible, but elements of array1 and array2 are not
Expected: the array elemens of all arrays are visible when they are put in the horizontal group
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a3
Reproduced in 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8
Did not reproduce in 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a1
Regression introduced in 2018.2.0a2
Note : This issue is fixed on unity version 2019.1.0a3 & later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version