Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Selecting a large SerializedObject asset pauses editor for 2 seconds every time, while whole object is written into a vector
1. Download project "SpriteLightsBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open Project window Assets folder
3. Click on CityLightsAmber00 prefab, CityLightsAmber00 mesh, CityLightsWhite00 prefab and CityLightsWhite00 mesh in succession
Expected result: Editor does not freeze.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a second.
Reproduced on: 5.5.5p2; 5.6.4p3; 2017.1.2p3; 2017.2.0p3; 2017.3.0b11; 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets