Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Selecting a large SerializedObject asset pauses editor for 2 seconds every time, while whole object is written into a vector
1. Download project "SpriteLightsBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open Project window Assets folder
3. Click on CityLightsAmber00 prefab, CityLightsAmber00 mesh, CityLightsWhite00 prefab and CityLightsWhite00 mesh in succession
Expected result: Editor does not freeze.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a second.
Reproduced on: 5.5.5p2; 5.6.4p3; 2017.1.2p3; 2017.2.0p3; 2017.3.0b11; 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible