Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Selecting a large SerializedObject asset pauses editor for 2 seconds every time, while whole object is written into a vector
1. Download project "SpriteLightsBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open Project window Assets folder
3. Click on CityLightsAmber00 prefab, CityLightsAmber00 mesh, CityLightsWhite00 prefab and CityLightsWhite00 mesh in succession
Expected result: Editor does not freeze.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a second.
Reproduced on: 5.5.5p2; 5.6.4p3; 2017.1.2p3; 2017.2.0p3; 2017.3.0b11; 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes