Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Selecting a large SerializedObject asset pauses editor for 2 seconds every time, while whole object is written into a vector
1. Download project "SpriteLightsBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open Project window Assets folder
3. Click on CityLightsAmber00 prefab, CityLightsAmber00 mesh, CityLightsWhite00 prefab and CityLightsWhite00 mesh in succession
Expected result: Editor does not freeze.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a second.
Reproduced on: 5.5.5p2; 5.6.4p3; 2017.1.2p3; 2017.2.0p3; 2017.3.0b11; 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler