Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Selecting a large SerializedObject asset pauses editor for 2 seconds every time, while whole object is written into a vector
1. Download project "SpriteLightsBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open Project window Assets folder
3. Click on CityLightsAmber00 prefab, CityLightsAmber00 mesh, CityLightsWhite00 prefab and CityLightsWhite00 mesh in succession
Expected result: Editor does not freeze.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a second.
Reproduced on: 5.5.5p2; 5.6.4p3; 2017.1.2p3; 2017.2.0p3; 2017.3.0b11; 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player