Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Selecting all frames in an animation and deleting them does not delete all of the frames
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Open the scene "ReproScene"
3. Select "Hero" game object
4. Open animation window
5. Select animation "Repro_HiddenFrames_Original"
6. Select all the frames within the animation
7. delete selected frames
8. observe how some frames are not deleted
Expected: no frames are left after deletion
Actual: some frames are left after deletion
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5.
Note: 5.2.5f1 freezes on step 7 of reproduction steps
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP