Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Selecting all frames in an animation and deleting them does not delete all of the frames
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Open the scene "ReproScene"
3. Select "Hero" game object
4. Open animation window
5. Select animation "Repro_HiddenFrames_Original"
6. Select all the frames within the animation
7. delete selected frames
8. observe how some frames are not deleted
Expected: no frames are left after deletion
Actual: some frames are left after deletion
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5.
Note: 5.2.5f1 freezes on step 7 of reproduction steps
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version