Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Selecting all frames in an animation and deleting them does not delete all of the frames
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Open the scene "ReproScene"
3. Select "Hero" game object
4. Open animation window
5. Select animation "Repro_HiddenFrames_Original"
6. Select all the frames within the animation
7. delete selected frames
8. observe how some frames are not deleted
Expected: no frames are left after deletion
Actual: some frames are left after deletion
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5.
Note: 5.2.5f1 freezes on step 7 of reproduction steps
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine