Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Selecting all frames in an animation and deleting them does not delete all of the frames
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Open the scene "ReproScene"
3. Select "Hero" game object
4. Open animation window
5. Select animation "Repro_HiddenFrames_Original"
6. Select all the frames within the animation
7. delete selected frames
8. observe how some frames are not deleted
Expected: no frames are left after deletion
Actual: some frames are left after deletion
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5.
Note: 5.2.5f1 freezes on step 7 of reproduction steps
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()