Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Selecting all frames in an animation and deleting them does not delete all of the frames
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Open the scene "ReproScene"
3. Select "Hero" game object
4. Open animation window
5. Select animation "Repro_HiddenFrames_Original"
6. Select all the frames within the animation
7. delete selected frames
8. observe how some frames are not deleted
Expected: no frames are left after deletion
Actual: some frames are left after deletion
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5.
Note: 5.2.5f1 freezes on step 7 of reproduction steps
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened