Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Selecting track in Timeline while the Inspector is locked to GameObject with associated SignalReceiver causes Exceptions
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "InspectorLockSignalEmitterIssue_1" and scene "ProblemScene"
2. Select "Sphere" in the Hierarchy and lock its Inspector window by pressing the lock icon in the top right
3. Select "Cube" from the Hierarchy window to see its timeline
4. Click on any track in the CubeTimeline
5. Observe Console window
Expected result: Console window should remain empty
Actual result: Console window outputs multiple NullReferenceException messages
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11
Could not test with: 2019.1.0a10 and older (Timeline Signals not present)
Note: this only happens when the locked object is the receiver of a Signal track in the Timeline
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves