Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Selecting track in Timeline while the Inspector is locked to GameObject with associated SignalReceiver causes Exceptions
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "InspectorLockSignalEmitterIssue_1" and scene "ProblemScene"
2. Select "Sphere" in the Hierarchy and lock its Inspector window by pressing the lock icon in the top right
3. Select "Cube" from the Hierarchy window to see its timeline
4. Click on any track in the CubeTimeline
5. Observe Console window
Expected result: Console window should remain empty
Actual result: Console window outputs multiple NullReferenceException messages
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11
Could not test with: 2019.1.0a10 and older (Timeline Signals not present)
Note: this only happens when the locked object is the receiver of a Signal track in the Timeline
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted