Search Issue Tracker
SelectableLabel does not receive hover cursor when used in IMGUIContainer
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1265714.zip"
2. Open Tools/My Window
3. Click once into the green area
4. Move the mouse cursor over the text label, especially the word "link"
Expected: The mouse cursor should change to a pointing hand to indicate the clickable link when hovering over the link text
Actual: The mouse cursor stays the same standard arrow
Reproducible with: 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Cannot test with: 2018.4.25f1 (namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist)
Note: If you click on the red area the mouse cursor will work correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open