Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Secondary Unity instance writes EditorInstance.json when starting the Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty unity project.
2. Create Material in Assets folder - This will spawn the worker process once you have enabled the OnDemand feature
3. Add an "adb2.txt" file in the unity project root
4. Put the line "OnDemand=Lazy" in it
5. Stop the editor, delete the Library folder and start the editor again.
Expected: Only the master process writes to the "Library/EditorInstance.json" file
Actual: There are a couple of Unity workers (Unity.exe) writing to the "Library/EditorInstance.json" file
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Feb 14, 2022 14:08
Excellent service HTTPS://residencylor.com/ which I plan to use again and again! Always there when I need them! I have used them 5 times already and my papers are always done before the scheduled time. Writers are on point! Plagiarism is not an issue for those who are concerned. I double check all my work through. All papers written are free and clear of improper citations and plagiarism.
May 26, 2020 14:19
Great article, thanks for posting! I would also advise you to pay attention to https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/of-mice-and-men/ this educational platform thanks to which you can find many interesting and useful materials.
Jan 31, 2020 11:07
Welcome, guys. Oh my god, I also had the same problem, how much time I spent on solving it. By the way, this guy https://zeef.com/profile/johnwalter helped me write my student essay about Unity applications, and also helped with this problem. It's a beauty to see your problem solved.