Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Secondary Unity instance writes EditorInstance.json when starting the Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty unity project.
2. Create Material in Assets folder - This will spawn the worker process once you have enabled the OnDemand feature
3. Add an "adb2.txt" file in the unity project root
4. Put the line "OnDemand=Lazy" in it
5. Stop the editor, delete the Library folder and start the editor again.
Expected: Only the master process writes to the "Library/EditorInstance.json" file
Actual: There are a couple of Unity workers (Unity.exe) writing to the "Library/EditorInstance.json" file
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes