Search Issue Tracker
Secondary Screen's View is cropped when Camera Targets a Secondary Screen with smaller resolution than the Primary Screen
1. Make sure you have a Secondary Screen with a smaller resolution than the Primary Screen
2. Launch the Project's build that is located inside the "case_1135907-DucksWithBuild.zip"
3. Observe the secondary monitor
Expected: Secondary Screen does not crop the view
Actual: Secondary Screen crops the view
Reproduces on: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a8
Does not reproduce on 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0a11
- 2019.1.0a10 and 2019.1.0a11 has entirely black screen on the Second Screen
- Check "Example.png" for a better understanding of the situation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform