Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Second same created asset disappears from Project Browser
Created asset disappears from Project Browser until Refresh happening
How can we reproduce it
1 Create new project
2 Go to Project Browser and create new Material (RMB->Create->Material)
3 Go to Windows Explorer and rename this file
4 Go back to Editor and create one more Material
Actual results: second Material asset disappears from the Project Browser (to make it appear do RMB->Refresh)
Expected results: second material should not disappear
Started to happen in 2020.2.0f1
Doesn’t happen in 2020.2.0b14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes