Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Search tab show HTML <a> tags for the item count
1- Open a new project
2- Quickly open the global search before loading any new window.
3- Make a search (i.e. `profiler`)
Result: The search tabs show <a color=...>COUNT</a> instead of only changing the result count font color.
Expected: The search tab item count should be displayed in some other color than the tab search provider name.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform