Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Search tab show HTML <a> tags for the item count
1- Open a new project
2- Quickly open the global search before loading any new window.
3- Make a search (i.e. `profiler`)
Result: The search tabs show <a color=...>COUNT</a> instead of only changing the result count font color.
Expected: The search tab item count should be displayed in some other color than the tab search provider name.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform