Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.0-preview.3
Found in [Package]
[Search] Selecting a saved query from the saved searches list doesn't update the providers
1. Open quick search and save a query
2. Then remove some providers in the search query in the inspector (i.e. project)
3. Open quick search globally (using the button in the main toolbar)
4. Click on the recently saved search.
Result: Selecting a saved search from the saved searches list doesn't update the providers. If you opened quicksearch with a saved query that has a very limited set of providers, and then select a new saved search, you might end up with no result because the list of available providers is not updated.
Expected result: The search context providers should be updated from the saved search query providers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets