Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.0-preview.3
Found in [Package]
[Search] Selecting a saved query from the saved searches list doesn't update the providers
1. Open quick search and save a query
2. Then remove some providers in the search query in the inspector (i.e. project)
3. Open quick search globally (using the button in the main toolbar)
4. Click on the recently saved search.
Result: Selecting a saved search from the saved searches list doesn't update the providers. If you opened quicksearch with a saved query that has a very limited set of providers, and then select a new saved search, you might end up with no result because the list of available providers is not updated.
Expected result: The search context providers should be updated from the saved search query providers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules