Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.0-preview.3
Found in [Package]
[Search] Selecting a saved query from the saved searches list doesn't update the providers
1. Open quick search and save a query
2. Then remove some providers in the search query in the inspector (i.e. project)
3. Open quick search globally (using the button in the main toolbar)
4. Click on the recently saved search.
Result: Selecting a saved search from the saved searches list doesn't update the providers. If you opened quicksearch with a saved query that has a very limited set of providers, and then select a new saved search, you might end up with no result because the list of available providers is not updated.
Expected result: The search context providers should be updated from the saved search query providers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual