Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Preview Inspector showing 'Remove' option even if the package doesn't install
In Search window when Search operation performed with Special Search Provider ( pkg: ), Preview Inspector showing 'Remove' option for the searched package even if it doesn't install. Refer attached video
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Click on the search icon.
3. Set Special Search Provider( pkg: ).
4. Enter any package name.
5. Select any Package > Preview Inspector > observe Remove' option
Initially, when the specific package isn't installed, then the 'Remove' option should be disabled in Preview Inspector.
Preview Inspector showing 'Remove' option even if the package doesn't install
2021.2.0a3, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.1.0a1
Note: Global Search option in Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials