Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Preview Inspector showing 'Remove' option even if the package doesn't install
In Search window when Search operation performed with Special Search Provider ( pkg: ), Preview Inspector showing 'Remove' option for the searched package even if it doesn't install. Refer attached video
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Click on the search icon.
3. Set Special Search Provider( pkg: ).
4. Enter any package name.
5. Select any Package > Preview Inspector > observe Remove' option
Initially, when the specific package isn't installed, then the 'Remove' option should be disabled in Preview Inspector.
Preview Inspector showing 'Remove' option even if the package doesn't install
2021.2.0a3, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.1.0a1
Note: Global Search option in Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors