Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Pressing ESC should not close the search window if docked
Pressing ESC should not close the search window if it is docked.
1. Create a new project
2. Open global search (CTRL+K)
3. Dock the search window in the main window container.
4. Focus the docked search window and press ESC.
Result: The search window closes.
Expected: The search window should not close itself it is was docked.
Suggestion: Instead if the search window is docked, the search text field should get cleared.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected