Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Pressing ESC should not close the search window if docked
Pressing ESC should not close the search window if it is docked.
1. Create a new project
2. Open global search (CTRL+K)
3. Dock the search window in the main window container.
4. Focus the docked search window and press ESC.
Result: The search window closes.
Expected: The search window should not close itself it is was docked.
Suggestion: Instead if the search window is docked, the search text field should get cleared.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator