Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Pressing ESC should not close the search window if docked
Pressing ESC should not close the search window if it is docked.
1. Create a new project
2. Open global search (CTRL+K)
3. Dock the search window in the main window container.
4. Focus the docked search window and press ESC.
Result: The search window closes.
Expected: The search window should not close itself it is was docked.
Suggestion: Instead if the search window is docked, the search text field should get cleared.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)