Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Search in Preferences window ignores "Color" and "Cache Server (global)" tabs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In the toolbar, press "Edit" then "Preferences..."
3. Type "tint" in the preference window search field
Expected result: Preferences window filters the tabs to only show the "Colors" tab in which you can find the word "tint"
Actual result: Preferences window doesn't find the word "tint" anywhere
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Could not test with: 2017.4 (The search function for the preferences window was not available yet)
Note: this seems to work for any word found in the "Colors" and "Cache Server (global)" tab, words found in other tabs are found appropriately
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers