Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Search in Preferences window ignores "Color" and "Cache Server (global)" tabs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In the toolbar, press "Edit" then "Preferences..."
3. Type "tint" in the preference window search field
Expected result: Preferences window filters the tabs to only show the "Colors" tab in which you can find the word "tint"
Actual result: Preferences window doesn't find the word "tint" anywhere
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Could not test with: 2017.4 (The search function for the preferences window was not available yet)
Note: this seems to work for any word found in the "Colors" and "Cache Server (global)" tab, words found in other tabs are found appropriately
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called