Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Search in Preferences window ignores "Color" and "Cache Server (global)" tabs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In the toolbar, press "Edit" then "Preferences..."
3. Type "tint" in the preference window search field
Expected result: Preferences window filters the tabs to only show the "Colors" tab in which you can find the word "tint"
Actual result: Preferences window doesn't find the word "tint" anywhere
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Could not test with: 2017.4 (The search function for the preferences window was not available yet)
Note: this seems to work for any word found in the "Colors" and "Cache Server (global)" tab, words found in other tabs are found appropriately
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true