Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Search in Preferences window ignores "Color" and "Cache Server (global)" tabs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In the toolbar, press "Edit" then "Preferences..."
3. Type "tint" in the preference window search field
Expected result: Preferences window filters the tabs to only show the "Colors" tab in which you can find the word "tint"
Actual result: Preferences window doesn't find the word "tint" anywhere
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Could not test with: 2017.4 (The search function for the preferences window was not available yet)
Note: this seems to work for any word found in the "Colors" and "Cache Server (global)" tab, words found in other tabs are found appropriately
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved