Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Search] Fix asset worker log object thread stalling
1. Create a new project
2. Import some prefabs that log warning when imported
3. Create an asset index to index those prefabs
Results: An error is logged and the editor stalls
Expected: No error is logged and the editor does not stall
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio