Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0a17
[ProjectBrowser Search] First letter of "is:" is removed when using the Project window search bar
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Type "is:sprite" in the Project window's search bar and left-click somewhere in the Editor (or type enter).
3. Observe the search bar
Expected result: "is:sprite" is written in the search bar
Actual result: "s:sprite" is written in the search bar
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12, 2023.1
Note: Reproducible with other texts after "is:" too
This happens because the ProjectBrowser window is matching filters with IndexOf (ex: IndexOf("s:") => which will match is: as well).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"