Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0a17
[ProjectBrowser Search] First letter of "is:" is removed when using the Project window search bar
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Type "is:sprite" in the Project window's search bar and left-click somewhere in the Editor (or type enter).
3. Observe the search bar
Expected result: "is:sprite" is written in the search bar
Actual result: "s:sprite" is written in the search bar
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12, 2023.1
Note: Reproducible with other texts after "is:" too
This happens because the ProjectBrowser window is matching filters with IndexOf (ex: IndexOf("s:") => which will match is: as well).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()