Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[Search] Filter pop-up text overlaps when window width is decreased
1. Open Editor.
2. Open Unity Search (Ctrl+K)/(Edit-> Search All).
3. Resize the window to decrease it's width.
4. Type 'h:' and then press Tab.
Expected result: Text doesn't overlap.
Actual result: Test from the left overlaps with text from the right.
Reproducible in: 2022.2.0a2, 2022.1.0b5, 2022.1.0a7, 2021.2.7f1, 2021.2.0b16
Not Reproducible in 2022.1.0a6, 2021.2.0b15 though there is a slightly different issue where any text in the pop up that is past the edges of the search window is not viewable.
Couldn't find the Search All feature in 2020.3.
- Screenshot examples in comments.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened