Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.8f1, 2023.3.0a13
[Search] Double click does not enter rename mode for Saved Searches entries
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Click the Open in Search icon next to the Project Window's search bar
3. Enter any query, e.g. "t:texture"
4. Click the save icon to the right of the search/query bar
5. Click "Save User"
6. Open the Saved Searches menu by clicking the leftmost button next to the search/query bar (if it isn't already open)
7. Double click the newly saved search entry to rename it
Expected result: double clicking works as it used to and enters rename mode
Actual result: double click does nothing
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a6, 2023.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2023.1.0b16, 2023.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"