Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 507ca2d
Fixed in 4.8.X
Found in [Package]
[Search] Categories are selectable during the node search.
1. Search for 'Round'
2. Press Enter
3. Nothing happens, as the category gets selected before the Round node.
- The first item below the category to be selected, so in the above example pressing Enter will return and place the Round node, and not the Round category (which does nothing).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 507ca2d):
Resolved by this PR which was merged in today: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/Graphics/pull/3555