Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[SDFBaker] Unity Crash when switching SDF Baker saved settings containing prefabs
1. Add a cube to the scene
2. Drag the cube to the project folder to create a prefab out of it
3. Open the SDF Baker and assign the prefab to it
4. Save the SDF settings to a file
5. Browse for SDF settings and switch between None and the new saved settings.
6. Unity crashes
- Doesn't seem to happen with Mesh or setting files without any prefab/mesh assignments
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes