Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[SDFBaker] Unity Crash when switching SDF Baker saved settings containing prefabs
1. Add a cube to the scene
2. Drag the cube to the project folder to create a prefab out of it
3. Open the SDF Baker and assign the prefab to it
4. Save the SDF settings to a file
5. Browse for SDF settings and switch between None and the new saved settings.
6. Unity crashes
- Doesn't seem to happen with Mesh or setting files without any prefab/mesh assignments
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version