Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.31f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a5
ScrollView produces jittery animation when playing PostPointerUpAnimation
In line 1574 of “ScrollView.cs” ([https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/UnityCsReference/blob/2023.2/ModuleOverrides/com.unity.ui/Core/Controls/ScrollView.cs#L1559)|https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/UnityCsReference/blob/2023.2/ModuleOverrides/com.unity.ui/Core/Controls/ScrollView.cs#L1559)|smart-link]) PostPointerUpAnimation is executed every 30ms (schedule.Execute(PostPointerUpAnimation).Every(30)) which produces jittery animation.
The user suggested changing “.Every(30)” into “.Until(() => false)” which would execute animation every frame and produce far better results.
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a15 (by the reporter)
Reproducible on: Windows 10 (by the reporter)
- Not reproduced by CQA
- Forums mentioning the issue: [https://forum.unity.com/threads/scrollview-has-a-few-bugs.1162652/|https://forum.unity.com/threads/scrollview-has-a-few-bugs.1162652/], [https://forum.unity.com/threads/scrollview-value-changed-callback.1441750/#post-9048712|https://forum.unity.com/threads/scrollview-value-changed-callback.1441750/#post-9048712]
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project