Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0f3
Scroll View doesn't mask the input field selection and the caret
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "input" scene
3. In the input field type in 8 lines of text (can be more than 8 lines), the caret will not be masked (check Repro.gif)
4. Press Ctrl+A (to select all text) the selection will not be masked
Expected result: Scroll View should mask the input field selection and the caret.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect