Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X
Scroll View doesn't mask the input field selection and the caret
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "input" scene
3. In the input field type in 8 lines of text (can be more than 8 lines), the caret will not be masked (check Repro.gif)
4. Press Ctrl+A (to select all text) the selection will not be masked
Expected result: Scroll View should mask the input field selection and the caret.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders
- [Package Manager] Release Details of Assets include HTML tags
- Rigidbody2D.IsTouching does not return true on collision for its duplicate GameObjects when ContactFilter2D and LayerMask are used