Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0f3
Scroll View doesn't mask the input field selection and the caret
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "input" scene
3. In the input field type in 8 lines of text (can be more than 8 lines), the caret will not be masked (check Repro.gif)
4. Press Ctrl+A (to select all text) the selection will not be masked
Expected result: Scroll View should mask the input field selection and the caret.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled