Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
Fixed in 5.5
Scroll View doesn't mask the input field selection and the caret
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "input" scene
3. In the input field type in 8 lines of text (can be more than 8 lines), the caret will not be masked (check Repro.gif)
4. Press Ctrl+A (to select all text) the selection will not be masked
Expected result: Scroll View should mask the input field selection and the caret.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled