Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
Fixed in 5.5
Scroll View doesn't mask the input field selection and the caret
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "input" scene
3. In the input field type in 8 lines of text (can be more than 8 lines), the caret will not be masked (check Repro.gif)
4. Press Ctrl+A (to select all text) the selection will not be masked
Expected result: Scroll View should mask the input field selection and the caret.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses