Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Scrolling outside Scene View causes “Screen position out of view frustum” error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Right-click and hold mouse button in Scene View
3. Move cursor over to the Play button
4. Scroll with middle mouse button
“Screen position out of view frustum” errors appear
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.1.0a4
Didn’t reproduce in: 2017.1.0a3, 2017.1.0a1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a4
Screen position out of view frustum (screen pos 822.000000, 17.000000) (Camera rect 2 0 1146 0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Sep 08, 2018 01:59
I am having it too. First it was just happening when I placed some GUI elements outside the camera view (to animate their coming on and off screen). Now it comes (hundreds of times) just from having the project open.
Feb 26, 2018 01:31
I've been encouraging this bug too, mine says this exactly: "Screen position out of view frustum (screen pos 209.315735, 0.000000) (Camera rect 2 0 589 0)" - Reproduced in Unity 2018.1.0b8
In Editor and Playmode, it's the same, somewhere by the time it appears.
Feb 21, 2018 23:22
I am getting this same error in my Xcode builds, but not in the editor, so I am not sure what would be causing it.