Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Scrolling in the Package Manager window scrolls full length of the scroll bar
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Open the Package Manager (Window -> Package Manager)
3. In the Packages dropdown select "Unity Registry"
4. Scroll down with the mouse wheel
Expected result: Packages go down by one Package
Actual result: Packages are scrolled by the length of the scroll bar
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a14, 2021.2.0b1, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform