Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Scroll bars keeps scrolling up and down when holding down the left mouse button on the left edge of the scroll bar area
1. Open the attached "scrolls.zip" project
2. In the Hierarchy window, hold down the left mouse button on the left edge of the scroll bar area
Expected result: Scroll bar scrolls up or down till reaching the vertical mouse position (behaves the same as when holding down the left mouse button on the free scroll bar area) or does not scroll at all
Actual result: Scroll bar keeps scrolling up and down
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b2, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes