Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
ScriptUpdater does not run when Editor is lanched with skipupgradeDialogs command line argument
When launching Unity Editor with *skipupgradeDialogs* command line argument ScriptUpdater.exe may not run until the project is re-imported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted