Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
ScriptUpdater does not run when Editor is lanched with skipupgradeDialogs command line argument
When launching Unity Editor with *skipupgradeDialogs* command line argument ScriptUpdater.exe may not run until the project is re-imported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window