Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
ScriptUpdater does not run when Editor is lanched with skipupgradeDialogs command line argument
When launching Unity Editor with *skipupgradeDialogs* command line argument ScriptUpdater.exe may not run until the project is re-imported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used