Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.20f1, 2023.1.0b17, 2023.2.0a16
Scripts are seen by Roslyn analyzer despite limiting the scope of analyzers
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project “RoslynAnalyzer2022ProblemExample.zip“
2. Observe the errors in the Console
Expected result: There are no errors
Actual result: There are errors regarding Unity.SourceGenerators
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a12, 2022.2.15f1, 2023.1.0b12, 2023.2.0a10
Not Reproducible with: 2020.3.47f1, 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.0a11
Reproducible on: Windows 10, Linux 6.1.7-arch1-1.1
Workaround: Put scripts in a different package (without the Roslyn analyzer).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version