Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.11
Found in [Package]
[Scripting] Unable to open more than one script from unity editor on double clicking
Unable to open more than one script from unity editor on double clicking and fails to focus exactly the same script that was clicked if the script is already opened in the code editor.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Create two scripts in the project window.
3. Double click on the first script.
4. Double click on the second script.
1. First script is opened in the code editor. (Visual Studio)
2. Second script doesn't open in the code editor, instead of the same first script keeps opening.
Code editor opens and focuses exactly the same script that was clicked.
Only on Mac.
Note: For 2019.2.0a12, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.2.0a14 Script doesn't open up in the visual studio on Mac even if it's selected as the default code editor
Bug Id: 1146453
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak