Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.11
Found in [Package]
[Scripting] Unable to open more than one script from unity editor on double clicking
Unable to open more than one script from unity editor on double clicking and fails to focus exactly the same script that was clicked if the script is already opened in the code editor.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Create two scripts in the project window.
3. Double click on the first script.
4. Double click on the second script.
1. First script is opened in the code editor. (Visual Studio)
2. Second script doesn't open in the code editor, instead of the same first script keeps opening.
Code editor opens and focuses exactly the same script that was clicked.
Only on Mac.
Note: For 2019.2.0a12, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.2.0a14 Script doesn't open up in the visual studio on Mac even if it's selected as the default code editor
Bug Id: 1146453
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material