Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a23
Won't Fix in 2022.1.X
Scripting symbols are not refreshed after changing a preset
1. Open the attached project "ProjectSettingPreset"
2. Open Project Settings and select "Player"
3. Observe "Scripting Define Symbols"
4. Open the Select Preset window
5. Select the "Define2" preset
Expected result: the scripting symbol changes to KEVIN_SCRIPTING_DEFINE_2
Actual result: the scripting symbol remains KEVIN_SCRIPTING_DEFINE_1
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.21f1, 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.0a1
Could not test with: 2020.3.41f1 (“List is Empty” under Scripting Define Symbols even after reopening the Editor)
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4
Note: the correct scripting symbol appears after closing and reopening the Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform