Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a23
Won't Fix in 2022.1.X
Scripting symbols are not refreshed after changing a preset
1. Open the attached project "ProjectSettingPreset"
2. Open Project Settings and select "Player"
3. Observe "Scripting Define Symbols"
4. Open the Select Preset window
5. Select the "Define2" preset
Expected result: the scripting symbol changes to KEVIN_SCRIPTING_DEFINE_2
Actual result: the scripting symbol remains KEVIN_SCRIPTING_DEFINE_1
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.21f1, 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.0a1
Could not test with: 2020.3.41f1 (“List is Empty” under Scripting Define Symbols even after reopening the Editor)
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4
Note: the correct scripting symbol appears after closing and reopening the Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] UnityPluginLoad is not called when the Native plug-in is embedded
- Layout is not rendered when Prefab is opened in context mode after upgrading the project
- Crash on RaiseException when calling MethodInfo.Invoke in an obfuscated DLL
- Animator Parameter values reset and cannot be changed after setting a Curve on an AnimationClip
- ArgumentException is thrown when a "None" value is passed to a GameObject property via UnityEvent
Resolution Note (2022.1.X):
Backport to branch 2022.1 has stopped as it reached end of life