Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
scripting_object_get_class crash while compiling when using [SerializeReference]
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("2019.3_First.zip")
2. Open Script "NewBehaviourScript" (Assets window)
3. Comment out "[SerializeReference] IFoo re;"
4. Come back to Unity, let it compile.
5. Go back to script and delete the comment.
6. Go back to Unity.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced in: 2019.3.0a1*
*Can't access 'SerializeReference' due to the protection level
SerializeRefernce appears on 2019.3 alpha
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices