Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
scripting_object_get_class crash while compiling when using [SerializeReference]
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("2019.3_First.zip")
2. Open Script "NewBehaviourScript" (Assets window)
3. Comment out "[SerializeReference] IFoo re;"
4. Come back to Unity, let it compile.
5. Go back to script and delete the comment.
6. Go back to Unity.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced in: 2019.3.0a1*
*Can't access 'SerializeReference' due to the protection level
SerializeRefernce appears on 2019.3 alpha
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs