Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
scripting_object_get_class crash while compiling when using [SerializeReference]
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("2019.3_First.zip")
2. Open Script "NewBehaviourScript" (Assets window)
3. Comment out "[SerializeReference] IFoo re;"
4. Come back to Unity, let it compile.
5. Go back to script and delete the comment.
6. Go back to Unity.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced in: 2019.3.0a1*
*Can't access 'SerializeReference' due to the protection level
SerializeRefernce appears on 2019.3 alpha
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler