Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
scripting_object_get_class crash while compiling when using [SerializeReference]
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("2019.3_First.zip")
2. Open Script "NewBehaviourScript" (Assets window)
3. Comment out "[SerializeReference] IFoo re;"
4. Come back to Unity, let it compile.
5. Go back to script and delete the comment.
6. Go back to Unity.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced in: 2019.3.0a1*
*Can't access 'SerializeReference' due to the protection level
SerializeRefernce appears on 2019.3 alpha
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate