Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
scripting_object_get_class crash while compiling when using [SerializeReference]
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("2019.3_First.zip")
2. Open Script "NewBehaviourScript" (Assets window)
3. Comment out "[SerializeReference] IFoo re;"
4. Come back to Unity, let it compile.
5. Go back to script and delete the comment.
6. Go back to Unity.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced in: 2019.3.0a1*
*Can't access 'SerializeReference' due to the protection level
SerializeRefernce appears on 2019.3 alpha
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak