Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.3
[ScriptExecutionOrder] LateUpdate() doesn't always trigger
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "Anima.zip"
2. Load and play the scene "animator_with_lateupdate"
3. Observe console. Message "Flag" should appear, triggered by LateUpdate(), but it doesn't
Note: Sometimes it works even on new versions, in that case stop play scene again, until "Flag" message isn't shown anymore. On older versions message is persistent and is always shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled