Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3.8f1
ScriptableRuntimeReflection allocates 17 Bytes of GC per frame
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the profiler window
3. Enter Playmode
Expected result: no GC allocation from ScriptableRuntimeReflection
Actual result: 17B of GC allocation pre frame
Reprododuced on 2018.3.0b12, 2019.1.0a11
Earlier versions do not single out this allocation in the profiler
Fixed 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode