Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
ScriptableObject serialized fields get unassigned after importing when the 'Auto Refresh' is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Make sure that the 'Auto Refresh' in Preferences > Asset Pipeline is disabled
3. Right-click on the '1-NoFields' folder in the Project window and select 'Show in Explorer'
4. Rename the '1-NoFields' folder to '1-NoFields~'
5. Rename the '2-NewFields~' folder to '2-NewFields'
6. Go back to the Editor
7. Press CTRL + R
8. In the Project window select '2-NewFields' > 'WhiteboardPopupPrefabGenerator'
9. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: The WhiteboardPopupPrefabGenerator Asset fields are assigned
Actual result: The WhiteboardPopupPrefabGenerator Asset fields are not assigned
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a21
Not reproducible with:
- The fields get assigned after restarting the Editor
- The issue doesn't reproduce with Auto Refresh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Mouse position is incorrect when playing build on a multiple monitor setup in full screen mode
- PlayerSettings.asset displays incorrect appleEnableAutomaticSigning value
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time
- Box Collider outlines are not affected in the Game view when changing the 3D Icons option