Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
ScriptableObject serialized fields get unassigned after importing when the 'Auto Refresh' is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Make sure that the 'Auto Refresh' in Preferences > Asset Pipeline is disabled
3. Right-click on the '1-NoFields' folder in the Project window and select 'Show in Explorer'
4. Rename the '1-NoFields' folder to '1-NoFields~'
5. Rename the '2-NewFields~' folder to '2-NewFields'
6. Go back to the Editor
7. Press CTRL + R
8. In the Project window select '2-NewFields' > 'WhiteboardPopupPrefabGenerator'
9. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: The WhiteboardPopupPrefabGenerator Asset fields are assigned
Actual result: The WhiteboardPopupPrefabGenerator Asset fields are not assigned
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a21
Not reproducible with:
- The fields get assigned after restarting the Editor
- The issue doesn't reproduce with Auto Refresh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets