Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Script with the previous name appears on the AddComponentMenu after it was renamed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AddComponent"
2. Rename "TestComponent1" script to "TestComponent3"
3. Open renamed script and change the name of the script in the script itself
4. Select any gameobject in the scene and click Add Component
Expected result: "TestComponent1" no longer appears in AddComponentMenu
Actual result: "TestComponent1" appears in AddComponentMenu
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0b3, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
Not Reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs