Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Planned for 2018.3
Script with the previous name appears on the AddComponentMenu after it was renamed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AddComponent"
2. Rename "TestComponent1" script to "TestComponent3"
3. Open renamed script and change the name of the script in the script itself
4. Select any gameobject in the scene and click Add Component
Expected result: "TestComponent1" no longer appears in AddComponentMenu
Actual result: "TestComponent1" appears in AddComponentMenu
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0b3, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
Not Reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager