Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Script with the previous name appears on the AddComponentMenu after it was renamed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AddComponent"
2. Rename "TestComponent1" script to "TestComponent3"
3. Open renamed script and change the name of the script in the script itself
4. Select any gameobject in the scene and click Add Component
Expected result: "TestComponent1" no longer appears in AddComponentMenu
Actual result: "TestComponent1" appears in AddComponentMenu
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0b3, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
Not Reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()