Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Script with the previous name appears on the AddComponentMenu after it was renamed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AddComponent"
2. Rename "TestComponent1" script to "TestComponent3"
3. Open renamed script and change the name of the script in the script itself
4. Select any gameobject in the scene and click Add Component
Expected result: "TestComponent1" no longer appears in AddComponentMenu
Actual result: "TestComponent1" appears in AddComponentMenu
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0b3, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
Not Reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown