Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.1
[Script] Script association is lost when another scene is loaded
1. create a new scene
2. save the scene
3. Create another empty scene and save
4. To the main camera, add a new component script and give some name - double click it on the component to open monodevelop
5. Now save the script in mono and come back and do another file save
6. Toggle between scene 2 created in step 3 and go back to scene 1
Click on main camera and note that the script component is not persisted any more the asset remains, so we can drag and drop again to the main camera
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website