Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
Script not opening when double-clicking error
1. Open the provided project
2. Open scene 'AndyVersion/Scenes/MainScreen'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press 'Play game' and then '1'
5. Double-click the error in the console
Expected result: The script causing the error is opened and the line is highlighted
Actual result: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2020.3.18f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.17f1
This is only reproducible with some specific errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode