Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
Script not opening when double-clicking error
1. Open the provided project
2. Open scene 'AndyVersion/Scenes/MainScreen'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press 'Play game' and then '1'
5. Double-click the error in the console
Expected result: The script causing the error is opened and the line is highlighted
Actual result: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2020.3.18f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.17f1
This is only reproducible with some specific errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a12