Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.1
Screenshots taken while device is near memory limit are empty
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make a project which allocates high amount of memory and has ability to take screenshots.
2. Deploy it to WP8 or WP8.1 device
3. Allocate that memory and take several screenshots. At some point taken screenshots will start to being taken as empty images
Reproducible with low memory devices
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website