Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.15f1, 2023.2.2f1, 2023.3.0a16
Screen space decals calculate ambient lighting incorrectly
Rotating screen space decals will change the ambient lighting
Steps to reproduce:
# Open attached repro project
# Observe the visible decal
Expected: entire surface is white since the decal is white and projecte on a white surface
Actual: Decal is much darker since it is sampling the "ground" color of the ambient lighting gradient configured in the lighting settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"