Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.1
[Graphics] Too dark screen on DX11 when non-native fullscreen resolution and linear color space
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the project for Windows standalone
3. Run the project, select the resolution to a non-native to your screen (e.g. if your screen is 1920x1080, choose anything but that)
4. Notice that the build appears much darker than when you play the scene in editor or run the build in your native resolution
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade