Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[DX11] Screen flips upside down with non native full screen resolution & PostFX
1. Open attached "Flip" project.
2. Build and run this project.
3. Select native screen resolution and make sure "Windowed" check box is unchecked.
4. Repeat step 3 with non native screen resolution.
5. Notice, that screen is flipped upside down.
Note: Screen doesn't flip with DirectX 9. Also only happens if an image effect leaves current render target different from destination one of OnRenderImage.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems