Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Screen.resolutions return refresh rate as a 0 on Mac displays (both retina and non-retina)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run 'Test' scene on macOS
3. Launch it in Windowed mode on a Mac monitor
Actual result: Refresh rate of all resolutions is returned as 0, except for the one that is used on this specific display.
Expected result: All refresh rates should return an actual correct value.
External monitors return correct refresh rates for each resolution.
Reproducible with Metal & OpenGLCore.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Doesn't reproduce on 5.5.3f1, however, it looks like player doesn't choose available resolutions depending on the screen it is displayed on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value