Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Screen.resolutions return refresh rate as a 0 on Mac displays (both retina and non-retina)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run 'Test' scene on macOS
3. Launch it in Windowed mode on a Mac monitor
Actual result: Refresh rate of all resolutions is returned as 0, except for the one that is used on this specific display.
Expected result: All refresh rates should return an actual correct value.
External monitors return correct refresh rates for each resolution.
Reproducible with Metal & OpenGLCore.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Doesn't reproduce on 5.5.3f1, however, it looks like player doesn't choose available resolutions depending on the screen it is displayed on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis