Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Screen.resolutions return refresh rate as a 0 on Mac displays (both retina and non-retina)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run 'Test' scene on macOS
3. Launch it in Windowed mode on a Mac monitor
Actual result: Refresh rate of all resolutions is returned as 0, except for the one that is used on this specific display.
Expected result: All refresh rates should return an actual correct value.
External monitors return correct refresh rates for each resolution.
Reproducible with Metal & OpenGLCore.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Doesn't reproduce on 5.5.3f1, however, it looks like player doesn't choose available resolutions depending on the screen it is displayed on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned