Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Screen.resolutions return refresh rate as a 0 on Mac displays (both retina and non-retina)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run 'Test' scene on macOS
3. Launch it in Windowed mode on a Mac monitor
Actual result: Refresh rate of all resolutions is returned as 0, except for the one that is used on this specific display.
Expected result: All refresh rates should return an actual correct value.
External monitors return correct refresh rates for each resolution.
Reproducible with Metal & OpenGLCore.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Doesn't reproduce on 5.5.3f1, however, it looks like player doesn't choose available resolutions depending on the screen it is displayed on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order