Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Screen.resolutions return refresh rate as a 0 on Mac displays (both retina and non-retina)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run 'Test' scene on macOS
3. Launch it in Windowed mode on a Mac monitor
Actual result: Refresh rate of all resolutions is returned as 0, except for the one that is used on this specific display.
Expected result: All refresh rates should return an actual correct value.
External monitors return correct refresh rates for each resolution.
Reproducible with Metal & OpenGLCore.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Doesn't reproduce on 5.5.3f1, however, it looks like player doesn't choose available resolutions depending on the screen it is displayed on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default