Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a1, 2024.1.0a1
Fix In Review for 2021.3.31f1
[Windows] Incorrect display selected when spanning multiple displays
Screen.MoveMainWindowTo misbehaves when window is windowed and spans several monitors
To reproduce this issue, arrange your monitors vertically in windows display settings. The display with the smallest resolution should be the top one. Then, start the build with -window-width and -window-height parameters that span the entire desktop virtual space, and use "-monitor x" command to specify which display the game should be on. Observe that no matter which monitor you specify, the window top left corner will never be on the top monitor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project