Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Screen.GetResolution is either a duplicate of Screen.resolutions or not properly documented
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project which prints out Screen.GetResolution and Screen.resolutions
2. Build it as standalone
3. See two arrays of possible resolutions printed out. They look the same, however Object.Equals returns false.
Screen.GetResolution was unlisted in documentation of 4.2.2, however is still accessible from scripts in all three tested versions. Version 4.3.1 has it listed in Screen class documentation, however descriptions is empty.
Link to documentation: http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/ScriptReference/Screen.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project