Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
Screen.currentResolution returns incorrect value when launching in full screen mode
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Build and run it as PC standalone.
3. Make sure "Windowed" checkbox is unchecked.
4. Click "Play!" button.
5. Notice, that incorrect resolution value is shown (around 300x200).
6. Click "Fullscreen" button a few times.
7. Notice, that resolution value is displayed correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website